Thursday, April 30, 2015

Still Life


This is is my "Still Life". The objects that I used represents who I really am.

1. Books-  I've got a lot of stuff to tell, to share but you gotta make an effort yourself first. Otherwise, I'll just keep them to myself.

2. Pencil- Creates an art and spin words into poetry. Inherently shares a link with nature.

3. Candle- If properly lit, it gives off warmth  and light. If improperly handled, it will set the whole place on fire without any second thought. I am sort of old-fashioned possibilities that are unlimited (colors, scents and materials) This represents my ever changing nature since I am never the same person.

4. Dice Roller- My every next move is unpredictable.

5. Glass- When you stare at it, you can't really see my reflection, but maybe when you change your perspective you can see me.

6. Guitar Picks- This represents how I'm in love with music by using my guitar and guitar pick.

7. Orange- When you at the skin, it's rough or tough. Sometimes it's sour and sometimes it's sweet. That's how I am.

8. Rubber Bands- I can be stretched so far until I snap.

9. Water- Water has many forms and shapes. It can be cold as ice, and hot as fire. It flows freely.

10. Pictures- My family. They represent me because they're the reason who and what I am right now.


                                             ☺️☺️☺️☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment