Thursday, May 21, 2015

STOP MOTION FINAL-



What were your favorite/least favorite projects and why? What were the most useful things you learned that you can use beyond this class?

This is my final stop motion for this semester. My favorite projects are the tripod, the still life, the spot the difference, light graffiti and the stop motion project. It takes a lot of work and it's really time consuming but they are fun to do. My least favorite's are the photo montage and pop art. 
The most useful things that I've learned in this semester is how to use the Photoshop and the Premiere Adobe Photoshop. How to shoot the right angles. How to adjust the brightness and exposures. How to use the tools and how to communicate with the models. This class helped to widen my ideas for photography. This will help me in the future since I love to take a lot of pictures and blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment